These web sites ("Website") are operated and privided by TOYO INK MFG. CO.,LTD. ("TOYO INK").
Please read these discliptions before using the Website.
1. Acceptance of Agreement
- You shall use the Website in accordance with the Agreement. If you are using this Website, you are deemed to have been agreed to this Agreement.
- TOYO INK may change or amend this Agreement without any prior notice. You shall read the newest description before using the Website.
2. Copyright and Ownership of Materials
Copyrights of the information contained in this Website are owned by TOYO INK. You shall not, unless otherwise expressly specified by TOYO INK, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, distribute, broadcast, publish or otherwise use any information in the form not permitted in the Copyright Law as the "personal use". You shall not, either with charge or without charge, provide any information obtained from this Website to any third party.
3. Amendment of information / Halt or Discontinuance of Website
TOYO INK may amend the contents provided in the Website in whole or in part without any prior notice, or TOYO INK may halt or discontinue the operation of this Website. In such cases, however, in no event will TOYO INK be liable for any damages caused to you or any third party.
This Website may be linked to/from another web sites. However, TOYO INK is not controlling such web sites so that TOYO INK is not responsible for availability of such web sites. Furthermore, TOYO INK is not liable for any contents or services available on such web sites, and TOYO INK is not responsible for any damages resulting from using such web sites to you or any third party, directly or indirectly.
If you would like to make a link to this Website, please make a prior notice to TOYO INK.
- With regard to any information you obtained from this Website, TOYO INK disclaims warranties of any kind, including accuracy, completeness and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event TOYO INK is liable for any damages resulting from usage of any information obtained from this Website.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The construction, validity, performance and interpretation of this terms shall be governed by the Laws of Japan. Any disputes caused between you and TOYO INK with regard to use of this Website, you and TOYO INK agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the district cort of Tokyo.