Toyo Ink Group's Philosophy System
The Toyo Ink Group's Corporate Philosophy System, which consists of three parts — corporate philosophy, corporate policies, and guiding principles — was established in April 1993.
The system shows the base of the brand of the corporate group and the guidelines that each employee of the Group should keep in mind and should act on as a businessperson.
In April 2014, we revised the guiding principles by adding “improving stakeholder satisfaction” to the existing principles. This means improving customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and society satisfaction. At the Toyo Ink Group, we will use this revision as an opportunity to redouble our efforts to evolve into a corporate group that satisfies all of its stakeholders.
We, the Toyo Ink Group, endeavor to be a company that contributes to the enrichment of life and culture throughout the world.
- Contribute to the affluence and culture of people worldwide.
- Create lifestyle value for the new age.
- Provide advanced technology and quality products and services.
- Provide knowledge that enhances customer trust and satisfaction.
- Respect the realization of all employees' ambitions.
- Act as a responsible corporate citizen in harmony with society and the environment.
- Respect shareholders' rights, improve shareholder value and enhance market valuation.
(Established in April 1993, Revised in April 2014)